(High School Web Design .5 Credit)
1. Learn HTML and CSS.
Demonstrate that knowledge by adding coding changes to your digital portfolio. (Remember to create a page to add your documentation and links. Screenshot your completed Codeacademy work, and include it.
2. Add graphic elements you have designed to your online site.
- Change your site to a static front page and include an image that represents your work.
- Design a header logo for your site. (learn pixel sizes, design, resizing, etc.)
3. Build a connected web presence and print brand.
- Social media icons (Pintrest, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Business cards